Dual Rings – Tight Fit “Fix O Ring”
|Tight Fit “Fix O Ring”||50mm|
|Tight Fit “Fix O Ring”||75mm|
|Tight Fit “Fix O Ring”||90mm|
|Tight Fit “Fix O Ring”||110mm|
|Tight Fit “Fix O Ring”||160mm|
The NEO RUBBER PRODUCTS is the best O ring manufacturers in India. And we are proud to introduce a new product named TIGHT FIT under its lable wings NEO RUBBER’S. Tight Fit is a seal that ensures a complete leak proof system is in place. This seal is named Fix O Ring. The yellow-black seal (Fix O Ring) holds itself permanently in the groove and doesn’t fall out. The rubber ring ensures leak-proof joints and helps compensate for the thermal expansion and contraction of Plastics.
NEO RUBBER ensures that Fix O Ring is at par with International Standards.
- It is being made with advanced co-moulding technology.
- It consists of a plastic reinforced rubber ring which holds the Fix O Ring in groove properly, thus ensuring 100% leak proof joints.
- It also gives the power to the joints to withstands high-pressure flow rates.
- Unlike conventional rubber rings which slip out of the groove during installation, the Fix O Ring holds itself and stays attached to the groove by the plastic reinforcement that enables the joints to become 100% leak proof.
- No Solvent Cement required for making joints Cost Effective.
- High Flow rates – No chocking.
- Accurate and perfect dimensional control.
- Measure and cut pipe to size – Ensure to cut pipe square.
- Chamfer end of pipe to 10-15 degrees. Remove all burr from pipe with a Knife-edge or deburring tool.
- Clean pipe with cloth.
- Check the fitting for Yellow seal.
- Apply lubricant on chamfered end of pipe & on inner surface of pipe/fitting to be joined.
- Push the pipe firmly into the socket – leave about 10mm gap for thermal expansion allowance.